RIP Comot 15/2/2



I dont have a pict of him.
 I never thought he will leave us like this. If only I know I would be so nice to him the night before. I still can see his pity eyes begging me to give him rice. And I just let him eat eventhough he just had it before. So I feel a little bit ease. But still, I miss him.
 He fell from the 4th floor when having a fight with Biru. They both fell but only him is unfortunate :'( He should've been prepared and more brave... 
I couldn't stand saw the blood from his mouth. I only look at him once and go to my room. The tears just rolling down my cheeks. My father and sister burried him. All I can do is watch from the corridor as I can see the body just lying coldly. 
That was my first time seeing my cat dead in front of me. This is just. Heartbreaking.



Thanks for reading !

No comments:

SEGALA DIATAS ADALAH HAK MILIK ~MISS FILACHAN~