New Year 2015

ASSALAMUALAIKUM :)

Rise and shine! :D

Here I'm still stuck at home due to road closing bcs of flood. People will say 'untung laaaa' well its kinda 'untung' for the first or second day at home. But now I'm really worried about my study --' Its matric dude,  even one day can have a lot of assignments to do, what even 4 days will got me? Geeezz

Not to mention 4 days is enough to end one chapter straight. So yeah we've got so much work to do..... I think I need a study week. UPS is just around the corner duh. Hmmmm I'll try my best for this semester. InshaAllah

Btw, its second day of new year! Haha yeah I should make a post yesterday since it can be a reasonable day for a new post after months of silenceness (is it exist anyway? hahaha) So I think being at home on new year is better than in college. Even though its just ordinary living at home it dont bother lah. Bonding time with family is the best thing ever :) Oh and I can hugged and kissed those fat and furry creature!

I hope the water will decrease soon so I can get back to college. Tbh I missed tht college. Or maybe its just the friends or else. 

What my 'AZAM TAHUN BARU' for 2015?
Hahahaha I have no idea. Even if I have, it will become notes in a note book. Pathetic little kids huh? But to highlight this, I'm unofficially 19! Wuhoo another step to road-to-adult things. Lol I should be worried. Haiz

So I guess I wanna go back to sleep meh. Its cold right here in the morning and the pillow and blanket keep calling for me. I cannot dissappointed them. Not today. Goodbye fellas. And wish u guys A Happy New Year. Goodbye 2014 :)







Thanks for reading !

No comments:

SEGALA DIATAS ADALAH HAK MILIK ~MISS FILACHAN~